The 2301 and 2501 particle counters provide a range of particle size measurement from 0.3 or 0.5 to 25.0 μm at a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM). These sensors allow for efficient particle counting with specifications that exceed the ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 calibration standards.
These sensors have 4 fixed particle size channels and are equipped with an integral critical orifice and flow sensor to provide a stable flow rate from an external vacuum source. Integration into a building automation or facility monitoring system is easy via isolated RS-485 Modbus communication.
Features and Benefits
• 2301: Measures 0.3 μm to 25 μm
• 2501: Measures 0.5 μm to 25 μm
• 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
• Long life laser diode technology
• Measures up to 4 channels of simultaneous data
• Accurate in high particle concentration environments
• Internal critical orifice
• Connect using Modbus RTU/ASCII over isolated RS-485
• Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
• Easy to clean and wipe down with minimal particle traps
• Versatile mounting options
• Alarm light
• LED Indicators
• Seamless integration into a facility monitoring system
• Lightweight stainless steel enclosure
• 2 year warranty. Extended warranties available.