Handheld Airborne Particle Counter, model 8306
0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM)
• Industry’s highest concentration of 15,000,000 particles/ft3 @ 10% coincidence loss
• Ideal for use in research, industrial health and safety, indoor air quality, and cleanroom applications
• Up to 10 hours continuous operation on a fully charged battery
• Industry’s first Sleep Mode and Power Conservation Mode with Intelligent Battery
• The most comprehensive internal self-diagnostics of any handheld particle counter
• Real-Time Meter detects particle contamination sources with visual and audible indication
• Internet of Things (loT) communication allows for network or cloud-based data options
The Particles Plus® 8306 Handheld Particle Counter measures 0.3 to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 6 user-selectable size channels as well as temperature and relative humidity. View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports on screen or via printer, USB key, real time through its versatile output options or export to Particles Plus® data-download software. Particles Plus® counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser. The 8306 has a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg/m3.
All Particles Plus® counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 8306 ensures compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.Datasheet 8306